Provides surge protection and convenient backup power during outages
- Provides surge protection and EMI filtering
- Bank control of outlets for simple system reboot after power outage
- Simulated sine weave output waveform
- 8 ms transfer time
- Automatic voltage regulation
- Non-critical load shedding
- LED status indicators
- UL Listed
- Convenient battery placement via easy panel removal
- 6 total outlets
- 2200 VA power output (voltage determines how many devices can be supported based on power capacity)
- Note: Unit is designed for short-term surge protection, not long-term backup for long power outages.
UPS Backup Power - 2U 2200VA, 6 Outlets, UL listed
Dimensions 16.5" D x 3.46" H x 19" W Certification UL, RoHS, Greenguard Construction Steel Product Color Black Weight (lb) 76 Power (w) 2200VA Volts AC 120 Warranty 3 Years
The Middle Atlantic Select Series 2U 2200VA UPS Backup Power provides convenient surge protection, EMI filtering and convenient backup power during outages.
The UPS is suited for use with Middle Atlantic racks and provides bank control of outlets for simple system reboot after a power outage form a storm, rolling blackout, brownout, or other type of power failure.
The unit offers simulated sine weave output waveform, non-critical load shedding and offers 8 ms transfer time along with automatic voltage regulation.
The UL Listed UPS features LED status indicators, along with convenient battery replacement via easy panel removal. The Middle Atlantic 1U UPS offers 6 total outlets.
The device provides up to 2200 VA power output (voltage determines how many devices can be supported based on power capacity).
Note: A UPS is designed for short-term surge protection, and is not meant for long-term backup for long power outages.
The UPS comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee (restocking fees may apply), 3-year warranty, and unlimited US-based technical support.
- (1) Middle Atlantic Select Series 2U 2200VA UPS Backup Power