- HD Recording: Yes
- Night Vision Distance: 32.81 ft
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Color Supported: Color, Monochrome
- Effective Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Formats: H.264, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4 AVC
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Minimum Focal Length: 2.80 mm
- Maximum Focal Length: 10 mm
- Optical Zoom: 3.5x
- Connectivity Technology: Cable
- Remote Management: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Placement: Corner Mount, Gang Box Mount, Pendant Mount, Pole Mount
- Form Factor: Bullet
- Height: 10.2"
- Diameter: 5.2"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.76 lb
P1405LEMKII/ 1080P/ BULET/ 3-10M
General InformationADI Part NumberZ4-0961001Brand NameAXISManufacturerAxis CommunicationsManufacturer Part Number0961-001Product ModelP1405-LE Mk IIProduct SeriesP14Product TypeNetwork CameraUPC7331021055926Weight2.45 lbs
Display & Graphics
- -10 º C to 50 º (14 ºF to 122 ºF)
- HDTV 1080p at up to 25/ 30 fps
- Built-in IR LED, 10 meters (33 feet)
- Lightfinder and WDR - Forensic Capture
- Axis' Zipstream technology
- Day & Night functionality With features such as Lightfinder and WDR - Forensic Capture, the bullet-style AXIS P1405-LE Mk II provides excellent image quality in HDTV 1080p resolution, even in complex light conditions. In addition, the camera supports Axis' Corridor Format as well as P-Iris control. With operating temperatures between -10 º C to 50 º (14 ºF to 122 ºF), the day and night camera is ideal for cost-effective 24/ 7 video surveillance in exposed outdoor areas such as parking lots and service stations, and for general indoor surveillance.
Excellent image quality With a varifocal, P-iris lens, AXIS P1405-LE Mk II provides excellent image quality at up to 30 frames per second in HDTV 1080p / 2 megapixel resolution. The P-iris control provides optimal depth of field, resolution, image contrast and clarity. The cost-effective, compactly designed camera offers multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams that can be individually optimized for bandwidth and storage efficiency. Built-in IR-LED AXIS P1405-LE Mk II offers discreet integration of power efficient IR LED, providing automatic illumination of a scene in complete darkness, at an event or when requested by a user. The IR LED illumination, which is invisible to the human eye, is perfect for discovering objects in a range of up to 10 meters (33 ft).
Lightfinder and Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) P1405-LE Mk II features Wide Dynamic Range - Forensic Capture for perfectly balanced video quality in scenes with strong variations in light, and Axis' Lightfinder technology that enables outstanding image usability in poor lighting. The camera can seamlessly transition between handling WDR and low-light conditions. Edge storage and Zipstream With edge storage it is possible to record video directly to a storage such as a microSD/ SDHC™ card, thereby creating a flexible and reliable video surveillance system. In addition, Axis' Zipstream technology significantly reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without costly and complicated integration. Zipstream ensures that important details in the image get enough attention in the video stream, while unnecessary data can be removed. Ease of installation AXIS P1405-LE Mk II has a compact, low-weight casing and integrated bracket for wall or ceiling mount. To further facilitate installation, a wide range of mounting accessories are available such as AXIS Weather Shield K for protection against sun and rain. AXIS P1405-LE Mk II offers easy installation with remote zoom and focus for fine tuning of the picture from a computer. Power over Ethernet supplies power to the cameras through the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reduces installation costs.
P1405-LE Mk II Network Camera, AXIS P1405LEMKII/1080P/BULET/3-10M, Axis Communications Inc
- Category: IP Bullet Cameras, IP Cameras, Cameras, Video Surveillance
- UPC Code: 7331021055926
- W/LITH BATTERY