Supports analog, HD-TVI and IP cameras for complete flexibility
- 2.1MP HD-TVI dome security cameras, white
- 1080p lite real-time recording (960 x 1080)
- 2.8mm wide angle lens; 90° FOV
- Integrated LEDs see up to 65’ in the dark
- HDMI, VGA and BNC monitor output
Looking for a versatile recorder that supports multiple camera technologies? Then this 8-camera, 8-channel security camera system that supports analog, HD-TVI, and IP cameras may be just the thing for you.
The 8-channel DVR has an IP camera finder tool that allows you to find, configure, and connect to a compatible 1080p IP camera. Note: DVR supports a single compatible 1080p IP camera.
With the lite real-time recording feature, you can set the recording resolution for each camera and achieve up to 1080p lite video at 30fps per channel.
When used with 960H analog cameras, this DVR offers both 960H high-resolution live viewing and recording (33% more detail than standard D1 DVRs).
The DVR features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection and video loss
This DVR will accept any analog, HD-TVI, and ONVIF IP cameras. You can also combine camera technologies to meet your surveillance needs. For example:
- 8x AHD/CVBS cameras
- 8x HD-TVI cameras
- 4x AHD/CVBS cameras, 4x HD-TVI camera and 2x compatible IP cameras up to 1080p
- 8x HD-TVI cameras and 2x compatible IP cameras up to 1080p
Compatible IP camera will appear on the web browser and smart phone app.
This system includes a 1TB hard drive for video storage, with a maximum capacity of 8TB.
This DVR supports H.264 and H.264+ that help reduce file size, maximize recording time, and save hard drive space.
Along with delivering HD-resolution video, HD-TVI technology can send zero-latency HD video over RG59 coax, or any standard analog shielded CCTV cabling up to 1600 feet.
Free Guarding Expert iOS and Android mobile app delivers convenient remote viewing of live and recorded video.
Included in this system are eight 2.1 megapixel HD-TVI indoor dome security cameras that produce up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) full-HD video and feature a 2.8 mm wide angle lens with a 90° Field of View (FOV) to cover large areas. A 1/2.7″ progressive-scan CMOS image sensor delivers 2.1 megapixel resolution.
HD-TVI technology delivers zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling up to 1600′.
This camera offers Smart IR technology that reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image and is equipped with an integrated IR array that enables it to see up to 65′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges.
Enjoy convenient on-screen display (OSD) control of settings over coax cabling, eliminating the need for a separate cable.
The camera has an operating temperature range of -14° to 122°F.
- (1) 8-channel HD-TVI DVR
- (8) 2.1 megapixel HD-TVI IR indoor dome security cameras
- (1) 1TB hard drive
- (8) Power supplies
- (8) 60′ integrated video/power cables
- (1) HDMI cable
- (1) USB mouse
- (1) Quick start guide
- (1) Warning decal
- (1) Instruction manual
Protection and Warranty:
All purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee. Beyond that, this product is covered by our 1-year warranty and FREE unlimited technical support from our US-based team of experts, for the lifetime of your product. From purchase, to installation, to troubleshooting, to returns/exchanges – we’re with you every step of the way.